Saturday, August 1, 2015

Designer Reveal with Laura

Hi there!

Laura here today sharing a few layouts created with Project Pink and Collector's Edition, both from Teresa Collins Designs.  I am a sucker for the gorgeous gold foil on these collections and had so much fun playing with them. 

Be You  Tiful


I "borrowed" this photo of my friends daughter a while back, after seeing it on her Facebook wall.  I just couldn't resist, it is such a lovely photo of a beautiful girl.  I knew that the perfect collection would come along for it!


I did a bit of cheating and added some flowers from my stash, I couldn't  help myself this photo seemed to call for it and  I hardly get an opportunity to use them.  I used a circle punch to create the leaves in just the perfect size.


The sticker sheet that coordinates has lots of perfect  phrases, and the 'hello' was punches from a patterned paper.


I die cut the title with my Silhouette out of a scrap of black cardstock.


I added quite a few layers, including a vellum one.  I love layers even if they are subtle.


I punched several small circles in varying sizes from the gold foil paper and adhered them using both a glue pen and pop dots to mimic enamel dots.  An easy way to create a simple embellishment.

Supply List - patterned papers and stickers from Teresa Collins' Project Pink collection; Prima and misc. flowers; Fancy Pants doily; Colorbox ink; other: gold pen and black cardstock; American Crafts vellum.

You are Gold

 

I wanted to document this story, not sure why I haven't yet.  Often we take the dog and kid(s) for hikes (ready leisurely strolls)  through  some nearby woods and trails.  Every single time, for our 28 years, my husband has picked me wildflowers on our walks.   Sometimes I end up with a good sized bouquet and other just a sprig or two.  Whatever catches his eye.  I think it is a sweet tradition.

Even though I still used lots of gold foil, I tried to keep this page on the more masculine side by using lots of graphic shapes and straighter lines.  I started my page by using the Tim Holtz Spritzer tool and a gold-ish Copic marker and spritzing through a starburst mask, that is supposed to span outward from my central focal area.  Then I added lots of Heidi Swapp gold Color Shine.


... more DIY foil dots.

This heart was had cut form a patterned paper.

A cluster of stickers and foil dots, using pop dots helps to add depth to stickers.

Supply List - patterned papers and stickers from Teresa Collins' Collectors Edition collection;  Colorbox ink; Copic Y28; Heidi Swapp gold Color Shine;Tim Holtz Spritzer tool; Sketch from Stuck?! Sketches August 1 2015 challenge; Colorbox and Memento ink; Dear Lizzy date stamp; Staedtler pen; other: gold pen.

Love Us


 I have scrapbooked this photo from our cruise before, but I had this photo printed and it looks great with this collection! 


I used a combination of die cut and punched words (from a patterned paper) for my title, I love that it is bold.


Again I used some flowers from my stash, and this time I also used enamel dots form my stash.

Supply List - patterned papers and stickers from Teresa Collins' Collectors Edition collection and Project Pink collection;  Colorbox ink; American Crafts vellum; Simple Stories enamel dots; Fancy Pants doily; Prima flowers; Staedtler pen; other: black cardstock.


I have more product left so you will be seeing more from me using these collections, but I really needed to pack my scrapbook room up for our recent move.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!! Laura... this is sooo perfect!! LOOOVE it!! Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete