Welcome to another edition of Kit Club Tuesday. I know you are all
anxious to get the party started, so here goes. This month's challenge
is 'petite pics'! Show us fun and creative ways to use at least 2 smaller sized photos. You can even crop larger ones.
Here is Elaine's sample....
Now here are the deets.... Each of our monthly
Kit Club challenges sketches will stay live for the remainder of the month, you can play
along and link up as many times as you would like during the month. You
layout must consist of 80 percent kit product with the remaining 20%
being any product you wish. That way if you have a 'go to' product or
technique you like to add to your creations you can feel free to do so.
You have until August 2md at Midnight to play along with this sketch. Of course,
anyone can feel free to use the sketch, and link up with us.... but you
must be a Kit Club member and adhere to the rules above to qualify to
be entered into the random draw for a prize.
Thanks for visiting, we cannot wait to see what you are creating!
Your friends at ScrapMuch?