It is time for our semi annual Design Team call!! We are looking for an undetermined number of designers whom will be a blend of some of our current teammates as well as new design team members, to create layouts based on our Sketch-y Friday challenges.
Each of our new design team members will be added to one of our 2 teams, with each team responsible for creating samples for 2 of our 4 monthly sketch challenges.
If you are a loyal and committed scrapper that loves using sketches as a jumping off point for your layouts, read on.....
Design Team Requirements:
- create 2 layouts per month, using the sketches provided
- post our badge on your blog (yes you must be a blogger)
- become a member of our private Facebook group (this is how we communicate as a team)
- submit your layouts to us by the designated due dates
- post the ScrapMuch? sketch and your layout, along with a link to the ScrapMuch? blog on your blog on the day of our reveal (Fridays)
- share your blog posts on your Facebook page and any other social media forums you wish to
- comment on entries, as assigned (this is a must)
- you do not need to be exclusive to ScrapMuch?, you can belong to one other sketch DT or unlimited other DT's, however you may not belong to any other scrapbook store DT's or Guest Design for them
- you must be loyal and committed to promoting ScrapMuch? and our challenges!!
To apply, create a layout using one of our September 2015 sketches. Send a high quality photo of your layout cropped closely; along with the following information to Laura via email at email@example.com, before our September 29th, 2015 deadline. Please put ScrapMuch? DT Call in the subject line.
- 2 of your favourite layouts, we would love to see what you think best represents your style!! If you love 2 page layouts be sure to share one of those as well, as you know we offer a two page sketch each month
- past or present DT experience (though none is necessary)
- a link to your blog
- your full name and address
Be sure to link it up your application layout for your chance at our September prize, using our Inlinkz tool on the left hand side bar.
Thanks for visiting, we are so looking forward to your applications!