Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Paper Clip Embellishments | Technique

Hi friends!


Laura here with a fun little tutorial for you today, to create some DIY embellishments for your projects, and to use up some of your scraps and stash!


I gathered up some supplies; a few packages of leftover ephemera from various companies, my bin of spare parts (ie. left over die cuts), a couple of small punches, a variety of paper clips, my tiny attacher stapler and some pop dots.


Then I began assembling, first adding a tag or banner to the paper clip with a staple, and then embellishing in a variety of ways, keeping things really simple.


Next I played with one of the clips and a few other elements, creating the basis for a focal area on a future layout.

These clips are super fun to create and oh so easy!  Go ahead and give it a try!

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment