Thursday, June 11, 2015

Inspiration on Thursday with a twist - New DT member Introductions

HI there!

Today we are putting a little spin on our "Inspiration on Thursday" post.  We are introducing 3 new DT members that will be joining us and sharing pages with us immediately.  Both Team A and Team B will have at least one new member.

Your dose of inspiration will come from visiting the blogs of our newest teammates, they are super talents and we know you will enjoying taking a look!

First up, please join us in welcoming Sara Ross, if you recall Sara joined us as a guest earlier in the year and has now finally succumbed to our pestering to join the team!



We will let Sara tell you a bit about herself.

"My name is Sara Ross. I am from Southern Ontario and am a Therapeutic Recreationist by day. I have always loved crafting since I was a little girl and have been enjoying the scrapbooking world for about 5 years.  I love to scrap all things outdoors, and of course my wonderful family and boyfriend. One of my favorite things to do is attend ScrapMuch?'s crops with my family!"

You can visit Sara's blog here.  In case you hadn't guessed, Sara happens to be the daughter of our very own Sandy.  The artistic gene pool sure runs deep in that family!

Next up we have  Åsa Johansson,Asa has been playing along with our sketches lately and we just loved her style and knew that you would too!



This is how Asa describes herself:


"My name is Åsa Johansson and I´m from the middle of Sweden. I´m 38 years old and live with my partner and our three kids and a dog. I work as a teacher.  
Scrapbooking and card making is a great part of my life. It´s almost an addiction, a lovely addiction. I started in 2007 when I was pregnant with twins and couldn´t work for a while. When our twin girls were born the scraping time wasn´t there but when I started my blog in 2012 my scraping took off. 
I love white space on my layouts and cards. I often use a lot of layers and pink is my absolute favourite color. I can´t live without my different kinds of mist and stitching is very fun. 
I´m so proud and looking forward to be a part in the ScrapMuch? team! Please visit my blog if you want to see more of my work  http://scrapatheltenkelt.blogspot.se/ "

Be sure to stop by her blog as well!

And last but certainly not least, we invited Anna Uhras to join our team.  Anna has also been playing along with our challenges and has caught our eye.


Here is Ann to tell you a bit about herself:

"My name is Anna Uhras and I am from a small village in the middle of Sweden, Europe. I am a mum of five awesome kids, a happy wife, a hairdresser AND addicted to scrapbooking for sure.
Scrapbooking is my downtime, even if I sometimes just have five minutes it gives me so much.
I don't know what my style is but I know that I looove colors a lot!! I do try a little bit of everything I think, it depends what gives me inspiration that day. 
My first contact with this lovely hobby was in 2007, but just cards and mostly stamping. In the fall of 2012 I made a new start, this time I tried layouts and I never looked back :) I am HOOKED !!! 
I'm so exited to join this awesome team at Scrap Much? and It's a huge honor!"
 Please be sure to visit Anna at her blog.

We are super excited for our new team mates to join us and share their talent with all of our readers and customers! Sara and Asa will be joining Team B so you will be seeing their first reveal tomorrow.  Anna is joining Team A so watch for her first reveal next week!

Thank you so much for visiting us today!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Ladies! Can't wait to see your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sandy :-) Happy and proud to be a part of your talented team :-)

    ReplyDelete