Monday, April 27, 2015

Welcome to our new Design Team members!

Hello all!

We would like to introduce our new design team members to you, but first, let us tell you who we are welcoming back for another term.....

Barbara Greenberg
Danie Ramirez- Diakun
Jayne Morgan - Team B Leader
Laureen Baskerville
Rebecca Daly
Sandy Ross - Team A Leader
Tiiu Jaanusson

It's great to have you ladies back, we look forward to another term of fabulous inspiration!

Now let's meet our new members!

Kimberly Bush
Hi!  My name is Kim Bush.  I started crafting as a child making macramé plant holders for my mom.  I also used to make clothes for my Barbie and learned to crochet. Any kid’s crafting item on the market I so wanted for Christmas and/or my birthday and I so wanted my mom to buy these for me (she did).  I scrapbooked as a teen, however hated that within a couple years my items would turn yellow and fall out of my book and I stopped scrapbooking out of frustration and moved on to needle point and cross stitching.  As an adult I would cross stitch and read during the summer and crochet and read during the winter.  Then in 2005, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I decided that although I was always an awesome picture taker and I always kept up on my photo albums, my children did not really have that “piece of me” and the memories that I thought should be told.  So reenter scrapbooking!  By then oh how the craft had evolved and “oh, wow” my heart just skipped a beat.  So many changes and so many colors and so many cool tools!  I have been an avid scrapbooker since and have not looked back.

Kristin Fougeron
I'm married to my hubby of twenty five years, I have two rowdy boys ages 8 and 16 years old and I love to read other peoples blogs, go on adventures, pin stuff on Pinterest, cook, craft, and am a reality show junkie. I 'm a sucker for a little romance or a sappy chick flick. I would say my scrapbooking style would be "organized chaos". And this hobby has become a way for me to connect with others, express myself, preserve memories and relax with my friend. 

Lyne Schnable-Blodgett
Hi, I'm Lyne.  I'm a wife, mother, accountant and lover of all things paper related.  I started scrapping about 12 years ago, and boy has my style changed.  I still love mostly clean layouts, but I feel like they are more purposefully clean than I don't know what I'm doing clean...haha...if that makes sense to anyone else.   I only started sharing with the online scrapping community about two years ago, and was on YouTube, before even starting a blog.  I look forward to sharing with you during my term, and also seeing what you all create!

Sharlene Nye-Petrone
Hi, my name is Sharlene Nye-Petrone. I am a wife, a mother, a teacher, a quilter, and a scrapbooker. I currently live in Cambridge, Ontario with my husband, Robert Petrone of 15 years and two boys; Tyrone and Jayron.I love spending time with my family, taking photographs, and scrapbooking!  I was introduced to the world of scrapbooking at a Creative Memories party back in 1997 but I didn’t start scrapbooking until I gave birth to my eldest son, Tyrone. So I have been scrapbooking for 13 years. Over the years, my style has changed; I like to try new techniques. I also like to work on layout with variety of colours as I like to add different embellishments to play with until the page meets my satisfaction. I am learning as much as I can and get inspiration from other scrapbookers.

Our new team members will be divided between our two existing teams and starting on either the first or second Friday in May.  We are so looking forward to sharing their first reveals with you!

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments: