Friday, January 30, 2015

Sketch-y Friday, a Guest, and a Winner

Happy Friday!

Today we are launching our first challenge for February, we are starting just a bit early since it is such a short month.  We lalso have a guest designer joining us for the month!

But first let's choose a winner for our January challenges!



Which means our winner is  Janine R.!  Congratulations Janine,  email us at scrapmuch@rogers.com to claim your prize!  And don't forget to post this badge proudly on your blog.


Now let's get started with our newest sketch challenge, as always we have a double pager for the first challenge of the month.


We would like to introduce you to our guest designer, meet Sharlene Nye-Petrone!


"Hello, my name is Sharlene Nye-Petrone. I am a wife, a mother, a teacher, a quilter, and a scrapbooker. I currently live in Cambridge with my husband, Robert Petrone of 14 years and two boys; Tyrone (13) and Jayron (11).
I love spending time with my family, taking photographs, scrapbooking and just about anything creative! I was introduced to the world of scrapbooking by a Creative Memories party back in 1997 but I didn’t start scrapbooking until I gave birth to my son, Tyrone in 2001. So I have been scrapbooking for almost 14 years. I enjoy taking snapshots of my children, places and events. Over the years, my style has changed. I like to try new techniques. I like to work on layout with variety of colours as I like to add different embellishments to play with until the page meets my satisfaction. I am learning as much as I can and get inspiration from other scrapbookers."


This is Sharlene's wonderful take on the challenge:


And here is your Team A DT inspiration!





Tiiu 

Here is a run down of our Sketch-y Friday rules.  Just link up your creations in our sidebar to be entered into a random draw for our monthly prize.    You have until February 28th, at midnight to participate in any of February's sketch challenges, each linkup tool will remain open until that date!

If you are playing along with more than one challenge you will need to link each of them up via a separate blog post for the link up tool to work. (International participants may be required to pay some shipping fees.)  Good luck, we cannot wait to see what you create!

*note - If you are playing along using Flickr the team will no longer be leaving comments, due to changes in Flickr policies and passwords.  However, we will be checking out your entries for sure and you are definitely eligible for the prize draw. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for visiting!

 PS Please check your blogs, blogger has made some changes and if your blog is set up to have a separate window open up for comments, blogger has added a comment verification that can make it tedious and/or challenging  for us to leave comments on your blogs depending on the devices that the team members use to visit you.  You may not get comments if you have comment verification activated on your blog.  Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Great guest designer reveal Sharlene. It's nice to meet you this way and see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sharlene on the GDT position. Love your layout! Love the words of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete