Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Altered Candle Jars Tutorial

Hi friends!

With Christmas less than two months away (gasp I know!), I thought I would start sharing some gift type tutorials.

You know us scrappers like to embellish everything!  I picked up some great candle jars with some great scents at a local business and decided to have a little fun with them.


I started by choosing some pretty buttons and cutting some little leaves, to make some button flowers.


I added them to some great little wooden banner shaped tags.


Then I added some sticker "4's" and some rub-on "you's" to finish off my  tags.


Here is a look at the finished product.  I love how we can take something great and make it crafty!



Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful embellishment to make the gift extra special. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete