Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Designer Reveal Carta Bella

Hi there!

Laura here today sharing my October DT reveal.  My kit was loaded with Carta Bella goodies! I had so much fun playing with the great fall colours of the "A Perfect Autumn" collection and came up with these layouts....


 Aren't these colours just perfect for playing in the leaves?

 I love this twine, also from ScrapMuch?.

This collection has a fabulous sticker sheet that is just perfect for all things fall.  I used a lot of them on my pages.  But there was also a really cute scalloped strip in a pretty red colour.  The scallops had little holes die cut into them.  I used the "holes" as an embellishment on this page, sort of like you might use gems or sequins.


I cut up several of the stickers to better utilize them on my page, for example this banner sticker was larger but I only need a small piece, cutting it up allowed me to save a bit for another project.

 
I used some ink, paint and masks to create a bit of texture on the background., as well a some stitching on the circular paper element for more texture.  I love the rustic feel of this twine, just perfect for fall!

There are several cute little critter stickers on the sticker sheet!

Layering up stickers add extra impact.

Some stickers, I stuck onto paper and cut around them, then pop them up with pop dots.

 There is always room for twine!

 I just love the way the collection's colours pop off this acid green cardstock! The red scalloped sticker is the one I reference earlier in this post.

 Gorgeous leaf stickers layers with a die cut button.

The tree sticker was so cute, and die cut nice a close to the image.  So I fussy cut the deer sticker to take him off of a square shaped sticker.  I like him a lot this way.

And this tag sticker is just perfect for a title!

For my last project I whipped a little card to show you how easy it is to create a card with the 3 x 4 cuttables on the back of one of the patterned papers.  That and  a sticker and a few scraps and you have an instant card.

The next time you craft I challenge you to create a card before you clean up your scraps, it is a great habit to get into to increase your cards stash and you will feel like you are getting free cards!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. love this collection, great layouts, love all the layering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great projects, and I love the idea of making the card from scraps while they are all out there together in a pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of this collection, great job.

    ReplyDelete