Friday, February 1, 2013

February Reveal - Love Notes

Hi there!

It is the first of the month and that means I get to share with you what I have been creating,  I received the Love Notes collection by Fancy Pants and I had so much fun with it!

 I kept this page pretty simple, highlighting that great patterned paper in the background.  I stitched a large circle and added a die cut heart and then started embellishing.
 The 'x and o' strip along the bottom of the page was created with my Silhouette, by yours truly!  If you want the cut file.... leave me a comment and include your email address - I am giving it away until February 7th!
 This title was also cut with my Silhouette, I a loving that I can create and style of title that I want with it.  I added a little heart gem, just for fun. 
 This arrow is so sweet, I couldn't resist purchasing this cut file.


 Next up  it this layout with a photo of my little guy hugging the life out of me ;)  I love text paper and so it's a no brainer for me to use it as a background.  Especially when you add in some mist!  I didn't realize that I accidentally misted my photo too until I uploaded these pictures... I have now changed the photo.
 The paper pack has 2 great specialty papers in it, the first one is this great glittery red paper (the other one is shown on the next layout).




This page utilizes the large die cut banners that come in the kit, they are a great way to create a focal point.  The pink corrugated paper is the second specialty paper in the kit - too fun, right?
I also used my Mini 8 punch on this page, it is a great tool for creating a larger doily shape.

And just for fun I die cut  a few random shaped and patterned hearts with my Cuttlebug and strung them up in the family room - getting in the mood for Valentine's Day!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love these, Laura! Especially little dude giving mama some love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Laura! You used the line perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete