Friday, December 2, 2011

A Brand New Scrapbook & Cards Today and your weekly sketch!

Hi all!

Look what is hitting our shelves today!




And as always this great magazine is free, with a minimum purchase!  I can't wait to get my hands on a copy, how about you?

We also got our shipment of these....

The 2012 Sketch Calendar, a cooperative effort between PageMaps and Scrapbook and Cards Today.  It features sketches with colourful examples and tutorials for each of the 13 months the calendar covers.  It will sell for $9.75, and is sure to be your favourite go to inspiration place for the next year and beyond.  Reserve your copy today by calling 905-730-2673 or email us here.

And now for your weekly sketch....


I thought I'd switch it up and give you a double page layout this week.    Enjoy!

I received this layout via email, created by Christa Uttley as she played along with last week's sketch!

Thanks for playing Christa, your layout is awesome!

If you play along feel free to send your projects to me via email here and I will be thrilled to post them on the blog.

Thanks for popping in today!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment: