Thursday, September 15, 2011

September Featured Customer

Hello friends!

It's that time again, you know my favourite time of the month.  It's 'Featured Customer" time!  and this month's featured customer is Nancy LeFler!

Meet Nancy...

Let's get to know Nancy a little better....

1. How long have you been scrapbooking?
I have been scrapping since 2003. I was at the St George Apple fest where I stopped at a booth that had scrapbooking items.
2. Do you also create hand made cards?
Yes
3. Who is your favourite subject to scrapbook?
My family especially my seven grandchildren.
4. Where do you find your scrapbooking inspiration?
Most ideas are in my head.
5. Where do you scrapbook?
At Scrapmuch?
6. What is one of your current favourite products?
Bo Bunny
7. Do you have a blog that we can share with our readers?
no I don’t have a computer at home.


Here are a few of Nancy's favourite layouts?
love this colour combination and especially for winter!

A double page layout, love that Nancy used a souvenir as a page embellishment!

We can totally see why Nancy's favourite subjects are her grandchildren, they are beautiful!

If you or anyone you know would like to be a featured customer, please send me an email here.  I am looking for a customer to be featured for the month of October (and beyond).    I would consider it a personal favour if you would help me keep this feature going.  I hope you all love it as much as I do.  Once you sign up to be a featured customer, I will let you know which month you will be featured.   Then, you can expect to receive a follow up email a few weeks before your turn, detailing what we would need from you.  Sign up today to be placed on the list!
 
Thanks for visiting us today!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment