Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tutorial Wednesday

Hello blog friends!

We are all busy busy getting ready for our retreat next weekend!  There will be games, prizes, great food, fabulous company and all the scrappy time you want!  I prepared this week's tutorial with the retreat in mind.  However if you are not joining us, you will still find it useful when you attend your next day crop or are heading over to a girlfriend's house to scrapbook. 

Watch as i take you through the steps I use to create my own kits for scrappiing away from home.....



Hope this helps you prepare for your next day or weekend away!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO ORGANIZED. THANKS FOR THE GREAT TUTORIAL. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I WILL ORGANIZE AND KIT TOO, WAIT, WHO AM I KIDDING, AREN'T YOU STILL WAITING FOR PICTURES FROM ME? THE GOOD NEWS IS, I BOUGHT ANOTHER MEMORY CARD, SO NO EXCUSE! lol

    ReplyDelete