Monday, April 25, 2011

New in Store!

Hello!

I thought I'd do a quick share of my favourite scrapbook adhesive.....

The GlueGlider Pro by Glue Arts.

It comes in many different 'strengths', I personally prefer the PermaTac.  It is really strong, I don't have to use much adhesive and I can hand my layouts up without fear that pieces will fall off. 
This is what the refills look like, and they are super easy to use.  Simply pull out the old one by placing your fingers on either side of the 'nib' (the green rolly thing!) and push in a new one!  You don't have to do any aligning at all.


a good tip is to buy at lest one refill when you make your first handle purchase (the handle comes with one insert.  Which reminds me, i should stock up now before the retreat in 2 1/2 weeks!

Thanks for coming to visit!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment