Saturday, December 4, 2010

What a retreat!

Hello, this is Laura the store 'designer' and I have hijacked the blog for today's post!  I'm sure the ladies of ScrapMuch? won't mind (LOL), I just wanted to do a little sharing with you.  First off, let me just say these ladies put on a super fun retreat ( and I for one can't wait til the next one).  Some of us started early and some stayed up late, and others did both!  We created and created, we ate and ate some more, we laughed and laughed (often til we had tears), we won prize after prize, we had a pajama party and a birthday party, we were rowdy, we learned new tricks, and we made new friends.  A big personal thank you to those who joined us, I can't wait til we meet again.  Thank you for sharing you creations and your stories with me.

I was asked at the retreat to share the layouts that I created during the retreat here, and I will, but now is not the time.  I decided at the retreat that I would like to share a favourite layout from everyone that wished to share, so I walked around the crop room with my camera and snapped away.  I wish I had my scanner so I could have better images to share (more lighting would have helped) but I tried to pack lightly  ( ha who and I kidding, I probably would have packed the scanner if I had thought about it!). 

Anyway, before I go off on another tangent, here are some layouts that were created on retreat.  Hoping they inspire you to create.........

'happy for you' an original by Eileen
'simply maddie' an original by Melody

'my first house' an original by Marion

'in beppe's garden' a lift by Jenn

'best buddies' an original by Julie

'best friends' a Quick Quotes kit by Karen

'Moments' retreat Quick Quotes canvas class by Karen

'friendship' an original by Kathy
'dear santa' a lift by Laura Shaver
'the list' a lift by Lee

'zachary' an original by Marcie

'peek a boo' an original by Victoria

'the badlands' by Toni, using a Pagemaps sketch

'family camp' a lift by Suzanne

'j'asore' an original by Sheri

'brothers' by Sandy

i can't wait to see more of what these ladies create.  Hopefully most of you can join us at our all day crop on January the 8th (check the blog for more info).

thanks for letting my pop in with this share,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment